Hamzi 614
WELCOME to Hamzi 614! Server download and web client under Announcements! -Owner Osman

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hamzi 614
WELCOME to Hamzi 614! Server download and web client under Announcements! -Owner Osman
Hamzi 614
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

b r 3 a t h is out PCE.

Go down

b r 3 a t h is out PCE. Empty b r 3 a t h is out PCE.

Post  b r 3 a t h Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:20 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad alright guys im going; simple reason osman is being a jerk im getting bored of being rich ive ruined the economy and ive emprtyed my bank im muted but i have a different account i might use from time to time, if u were are good freind of mine i will pm u on that account have fun guys and osman why did you have to be such a jerk towards me ?? l0l you never gave a sshit about anything i did i helped and made a vid (being removed soon ) thats wat u get osman and btw
FUCK YOU"£$%^&*()_(*&^%$£"$%^&*()_(*&^%$£"$%^&*(&%$^£"£$*()*^&%$£"%$^&*()*^&%£$$%^*&)(*&^%$£"$*()(*^&%£$$%^*&()*&%^$£%&(_)(*^&%£$%$^*)_*(&%$£$%^*)(*&^%£$$%^&*()*^&%$£$^*&()(*^&%£$$%^&*()(*^&%$£%^&*(*&
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 👅bye guys if i liked you u were great add me on runescape : Element x say ur username Smile

b r 3 a t h

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum