Hamzi 614
WELCOME to Hamzi 614! Server download and web client under Announcements! -Owner Osman

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hamzi 614
WELCOME to Hamzi 614! Server download and web client under Announcements! -Owner Osman
Hamzi 614
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

telling fury my pass

2 posters

Go down

telling fury my pass Empty telling fury my pass

Post  hopperbunny Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 am

well since sumb dumbass thxnbai reported cuz was talking bout the duped d party saying i had picked up 500k p hats but turned them in so now fury wants to check my account so just giving u a heads up cuz people always say that you arnt supposed to give mod your password. just letting you know though osman.
hopperbunny
hopperbunny

Back to top Go down

telling fury my pass Empty very confused now better

Post  fury Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 am

okay i think the case has finally been solved right after i told him to give me pass because thxnbai and i skill i told me that hopperbunny has 500k phats, he gave me something that i did not see very clearly maybe a pass so i logged on it didn't work so i went back to fury all that took about 5 sec, so wheni logged back in hopperbunny was gone , thxnbai told me he logged, so now we think he is guilty, *osman* if u r reading this please tell us what we should further do,, ty!

fury

Back to top Go down

telling fury my pass Empty Re: telling fury my pass

Post  hopperbunny Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 pm

fury wrote:okay i think the case has finally been solved right after i told him to give me pass because thxnbai and i skill i told me that hopperbunny has 500k phats, he gave me something that i did not see very clearly maybe a pass so i logged on it didn't work so i went back to fury all that took about 5 sec, so wheni logged back in hopperbunny was gone , thxnbai told me he logged, so now we think he is guilty, *osman* if u r reading this please tell us what we should further do,, ty!

dude wow... heres explination for all of them
1. it didnt work cuz i was still logged on
2. i left to log off so you could go on
3. i didnt go back cuz i thought u were on my account...
4(not really anything to do with the reasons but). thxnbai was afk he didnt hear half our conversation we were talking about how p hats arnt rare because someone duped 500k and dropped so he said he had boughtn like 100 p hats but he had to turn them in and i said during the drop party i picked up 500k but had to turn them in.

Last edited by hopperbunny on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a reason lol)
hopperbunny
hopperbunny

Back to top Go down

telling fury my pass Empty its okay ni unishment

Post  fury Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:26 pm

its okay dude its seemed to be all a confusion, just keep on going on and hope no more duped items :c
fury ;c

fury

Back to top Go down

telling fury my pass Empty Re: telling fury my pass

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down